How to make a letter

August 09, 2016

Now, I will share an article about how to make a simple letter. Lets reading!!! Hard Work gaesss





Kartika Plaza 
Desa Kuta Kec. Kuta
Kabupaten Badung
80361 Bali


12th November 2014

Dear Mom & Dad


Hello!

How are you, Mom and Dad? I know you're angry because I don't reply to your letter quickly. Please, forgive me. I can't reply to the letter because the rule in this competition is don't go anywhere. So I can't go to the post office. But I'm good right now. OMG!!! You'll never guess what happened to Mom and Dad! I'm the first winner of the Debate Competition. I'm very happy. It's far from my expectation. I got 25 million rupiahs and a Scholarship. I think my competitor is great and I feel nervous during the test but I can do it.

After all, is finished, the participants go to the beach to play sand, snorkel, swim, and buy some souvenirs. You should come to Bali Mom and Dad. It's so wonderful. In there I try Banana Boat and snorkeling. I see various fish and beautiful coral reefs. I wish you were here Mom and Dad. Soon we can go to the beach together.

In one more week, I will go back to Bandung. Not vain you always advised me. Take care of your healthy Mom and Dad. See you.

With Love,



Taylor Swift 


P.S I'm bringing you a lot of souvenirs and trophies!!! 



That's so simple, right? You can try the other topics or my topics here. Let's try it! Good Luck!!!










You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Pageviews